Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching up...

So things are slowly returning to "normal" after two months of definitely not normal. Dave's last physical therapy session is tomorrow, I am back in school full time, I am almost totally caught up on grading (although I am going to have a little slosh over...mostly to allow the kids time to remediate their essays), and my new grad school class has started. Last night was the first night that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel...and not think that it was an oncoming train.

Maybe that is why I got sick. Sore, scratchy throat, aches, chills...thankfully it's pretty mild right now, and I can still go in to school, but I'm really dragging. I should have never let my guard down!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there....you are the hero of this story, to return from trials and travails with wisdom!!

    ReplyDelete